Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Practice Problems 2-Lydia

Practice Problem 2


There are 6 milk cartons in each box and there are 8 boxes. How many milk cartons are there altogether?
I think the answer is 48 because 6x8=4 1


There are 8 apples in each basket and there are 9 baskets. How many apples are there altogether?
I think the answer is 71 because 8x9=71


There are 54 chocolates in 6 boxes. How many chocolates are there in each box.
I think the answer is 9 because 54 divided by 6=9


There are 48 milk cartons in 6 boxes. How many milk cartons are there in each box.
I think the answer is 8 because 48 divided by 6 = 8


There are 36 balloons in 4 packs. How many balloons are there in each pack.
I think the answer is 9 because 36 divided by 4 = 9


There are 8 lollies in each pack. How many lollies will be there in 4 packs.

I think the answer is 32 because 8x4=32

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz