Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Bridge to Terabithia - Book Review

Jambo guys. Today I made a book review on a book called Bridge to Terabathia. Stay tune on my blog to see my summary/recount on the book. Hope use get a chance to read the book. Enjoy by the way I did get all the right amount of numbers in the paragraphs!

Bridge to Terabithia book review 
IALT: summarize and evaluate a book I have studied to show deep thinking 

 Who was your favorite character in the book? Why? (75 words) My favorite character is Leslie because she is exactly like me. She likes to make new friends and she also likes to stand up to bullies. She is also my favorite character because she is characteristic, and she also is imaginative. She is also very fast so that can relate to me (not because I am not fast). I can also relate to her because we like to go on adventures. She is my favorite character because we are both confident so we are basically twins. 

What was your favorite part of the book? Why? (100 words) My favorite part of the book is when Leslie and Jess become friends and then they make the kingdom of Terabithia. This is my favorite part because it shows Whanaungatanga (making positive relationships). It is also my favorite part because in a good way it shows others especially boys and girls that hanging out with someone that is a different gender doesn’t matter because we are all the same - We are all human being’s! This is also my favorite part because it is the beginning of a new adventure! It is also a beginning to a new friendship and Bridge to Terabithia! 

 Would you recommend this book to someone else? Why/Why not? (50 words) Yes I would because it is a good book, and it has lot’s of messages in the text. I think this book would be great for my little cousins because it has lot’s of interesting words. It also has messages in the text that I think can help them in life because right now they are going through moments where they think that hanging out with boys is a bad thing. That’s all for my book review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz