Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Cluedo Review


WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game

Your name: Lydia

I played the game: Cluedo
This game is made by the company: Waddingtons
I played this game with: Syriah-Lee, Suave, and Grace


The purpose of this game is to (Hint: how do you win this game?): Ask questions to a person like do you have this person with this specific weapon in this specific place and when you find all the people then you can guess who you think the murderer is.

My favourite thing about this game was: I think my favourite part of this game is how you play it because you have to use your brain in this somehow because you have to know who has this and that.

One thing I didn’t like about this game was: Their was nothing I don't like about this game.

This game is good to play by yourself/with a friend/with a group because: With a group because it is more challenging and more fun.



I would rate this game 10 out of 10 because: It’s very helpful in your learning and also because it is a very good game.

If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be: Their is nothing to be recommended to make this game better.


This game is better/worse/different from (the game you played last week) because: It is very different to the game I played last week because in that game you have to use just your eyesight but in this game you have to use your common sense. Also they have different rules and purposes.




Image result for cluedo board

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz