Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Yoga Challenge 2.0

Today 26th of October 2017
#Yogachallenge2.0

This morning Room 7 done something cool for writing. This term we have our writing test and it will be on recounts, so lately we have been doing really fun things to write recounts about. On Tuesday we done a partner yoga challenge which was really cool and easy (a bit) but today we done the yoga challenge 2.0 (which was a lot harder). “So today we will be doing the yoga challenge and i’m going to be honest with you, I saw some of these poses  and I am not good at this”, explained Miss Fepuleai, I didn’t have a buddy so I just took photos.

Miss Fepuleai showed us the first pose and I was like in my head, “Hard luck Room 7”  it was really funny to know that everybody struggled to do the pose while I just stood around taking photos. On the third or fourth pose Kika came and she became my buddy. It was difficult on the first few poses but then as we got more and more into the activity it got harder and even more harder especially the poses where you had to lean on each other and carry other people. Between each pose Miss Fepuleai would tell us to, “Inhale, Exhale,” and then she would  greet us with, “Namaste”.

The pose I found the hardest was most of them but the easiest was where two people had to put their knees out while someone does a handstand on their knees (it sounds hard but it actually is easy), this was my favourite pose to.

I really enjoyed the yoga challenge 2.0 and I hope there is an easier one in the future!

The end


1 comment:

  1. Malo leli Lydia I love how you wrote about yoga challenge and what you did. It was cool that you found a buddy when you had no buddy

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz