Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Blog Commenting: Grace

Hello everyone. Hope yous have been having a great Sunday so far! This blogpost is about blog commenting.

I will be blogging about things that I comment on other people's blog. This is inspired by Aletheia and Stephney. They have been blogging about blog commenting. Check out their blog to see their amazing blogs!

IALT: Leave positive comments on others blog

Blog Commenting: Grace

So, today I visited Graces blog (link) and I noticed she blogged something today. That something is her 'Pool day reflection'. Here is the screenshot of my comment:
Go check out Grace's amazing blog! Grace is someone who is unique and is able to express her feelings in one reflection. She is a very intelligent young lady and is very fun to be best friends with. She is very funny and is someone I know I can love and trust!

Image result for blog commenting

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz