Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Blog Commenting Leilani!

Blog Commenting: Leilani!!
IALT: leave positive comments on my classmates blog!

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post and today's version is... LEILANI (Blog link)

The blogpost I will be commenting on is her 'Pasta Salad'. This blogpost is her technology reflection! She is in the cooking group with Miss Tuipulotu and in last weeks technology session they made Pasta Salad!!

Here is the comment:

The reason of me commenting on Leilani's blog is because she is one of my many close friends and is someone I know I can trust! She is such an independent person and I know I can go to her when I need help with something! A few tips for Leilani in her future is to just make sure she has enough pictures because she has one long and amazing reflection but only one picture! Leilani is a great person!Image result for blog commenting
1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong

5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE




No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz