Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

Blog commenting: Stephney

Goodnight everyone! Hope yous had a good Sunday and that yous had a blessed day!

For my last blog post I will be sharing with yous another blog commenting blog (thats a lot of blogs lol). Tonights blog commenting version is Stephney (link)!! The blogpost I will be commenting on is her 'Lucas Proudfoot reflection'. 

Here is the comment:
The reason why I love Stephney (as a friend) is because she is very encouraging and inspiring. Her blogs are very interesting and detailed and is something that expresses her being HER! She is someone I know I can surround myself with especially if I'm in a sad situation! She is so fun to be around and is very funny!
Image result for blog commenting

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz