Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Blog Commenting: Vaiola

IALT: Leave positive comments on other peoples blog

Good night everyone! Hope yous all had a good Monday! Today I will be doing a blog about blog commenting. Todays version is Vaiola! (blog link) So, the posts I will be commenting on is her 'Different Types of Bridges' and 'Hauora Whare'. 
Here are the comments:


As you may not know, me and Vaiola are first cousins (her mom is my dad's sister) and we are very close! We sleepover at eachothers houses, we hang out with each other when we get to, and we basically go same school! I am not only doing this blog about her because we are cousins but Vaiola is a shy person and isn't really someone who likes to express herself but I have noticed that recently she has been stepping out of her comfort zone and has been being confident this term. I am glad that Vaiola was able to come to TPS and step out of her comfort zone! It shows that we are a school of people who care for each other! I enjoyed commenting on her blog hope yous guys take the time to do the same!

Image result for blog commenting

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz