Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

Blog commenting

Hello Everyone! Happy Sabbath day! As yous all know in my free time I have been blogging. I reflect on what I do in the weekends, what I done at school, reflect on trips, and I also do this thing called blog commenting. Today I have decided to explain to yous why I do blog commenting and why it is important to me! If you want to know my WALT, my WALT is 'IALT: leave positive comments on others blogs'. I hope yous enjoy me doing blog commenting and keep on checking out my blog because your blog might be the one that I comment on! Here is my DLO:
Here are some tips into blog commenting:
1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong
5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE

So, from now on you will see a difference in my blog commenting posts. I will be adding a few tips for them and I will also be adding the 5 tips for blog commenting (just a FYI).
Image result for blog commenting
Thank you for reading
Make sure to leave a POSITIVE comment down below!



1 comment:

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz