Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

Friday Reflection!

Namaste! Today is Saturday and I will be reflecting on what I done yesterday after school. 

So, yesterday after school my mum, little brother, and I walked home. We had a little rest because we were going to the park in two hours. It hit 5:00 and we got ready and drove to the park. We pulled over and I saw a line of boys sitting on one bench. I also saw a dog which I knew was harmless because everybody was able to just stare at it while it ran around. Me and my little brother saw our two cousins Joseph and Lily walk around the corner we ran out of the car. I kept on asking Lily, "Where is Grace? Where is Grace?" Grace was still at their house so me and Lily walked to her house and got Grace.


We walked back to the car and started playing touch and rugby with the boys. It was so fun because Demetrious kept on side stepping me. We played and played until everyone was tired. Graces mum came to the park with Grace's little sister Ana and started talking with my mum. 

Paula and his little brother decided to do something a bit silly. They decided to climb the tree at the park. I was really scared that someone was gonna fall from the top of the tree right in front of my face. That didn't happen so I was safe! About one or two hours later Edith showed up. Me and Grace were so happy to see her because we were getting a bit bored. 

We played touch with the boys once again and just made musicallys on Ediths phone. I grabbed my phone and we made a lot of musicallys and took a lot of photos. I would show the photos but there were a few signs that aren't appropriate. I made a musically and then Tevita threw his shirt at me, I got mad and grabbed his shirt then ran away, he picked up my slippers and I was like okay don't mess with my slippers so he gave me my slippers back to me. The only reason he gave my slippers back was because he  really thought I was gonna give his shirt back but instead I ran away! Paula, Kitione and all the little boys chased me until I couldn't run away anymore so I gave the tee-shirt back. It was so FUNNY! 


We continued to play and slowly I noticed people were starting to leave. Once all the boys were gone Edith texted her dad if he could bring her segway and so he did. It was like 7:30 now so we had a lot of time to play with her segway. I rode the segway and got better at it, I was able to spin around and go forwards and backwards without anyone's help! 
Here's Proof:


After all of this playing it was time to go home! I had a great time and after we played at the park my mum bought me and my little brother a Burger King meal (YUM!) I enjoyed my time at the Hobson park and can't wait to go again next week!






2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lydia,
    It seems that you have had a lot of fun at the park with your friends! I really enjoyed reading your description about what you did at the park and you also but really good detail in it. Reading this, it was really funny when you said that Tevita gave your slippers back and you just ran away with his T-shirt.

    Keep up it and continue the great work!

    - Cerenity

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz