Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Kiwisport Reflection


Malo e Lelei!
Today the Kia Manawanui syndicate had kiwisport. As yous already know, our kiwisport is Tennis and our coach is Peter!


At kiwisport I didn't really have any problems but I did come across a few things I had trouble with. Since my finger was still injured I found it hard when the ball would come to the racket and then miss the racket but hit my finger. To solve this I tried putting the ball out to the racket and keeping my eye on the ball.

This week I felt happy about kiwisport because I got to play. I was excited because I knew that I was gonna learn some new things about this sport that I haven't played before. I was still a bit worried about my injured finger but didn't really care much about it. I think I had these mixed emotions and just didn't know how to feel!

I liked getting to volunteer in our session because it showed that I was interested in playing Tennis and that I actually was participating. I also enjoyed laughing with my classmates if the ball would go to high or go to low etc.
I didn't really dislike anything about this session, I had so much fun that's why. If I were to dislike something it would have to be the fact that some people were taking a bit too long to follow instructions.

I think this shows that I am always ready to do something and that I love learning new things!

I would like to spend more time on taking my time while hitting the ball instead of rushing to run over there or rushing my partner to.


One thing that my classmates done today that I would like to do next time is I would like to try hitting the ball down so it doesn't go out of site and also standing with my legs shoulder width for balance!

I had so much fun today in kiwisport! Even better, after kiwisport we got to play cricket and Mrs Fepuleai was showing us some of her skills in bowling and batting!

Image result for cricket bat png








Here is the link to the folder of pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz