Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

School reflection

Ni Sa Bogi (Good evening in Fijian) Everybody! HOpe yous all had a good day at school and is now resting at home with your family (I am)! Today I will be talking about what I done at school today!Image result for school

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so, in the morning block the Kia Manawanui syndicate had Kiwisport and P.E! As yous all know we might be having a cyclone visitor, this cyclone is cyclone Hola. We had to have kiwisport inside due to weather but the P.E had to play outside. Homegroup 1 had kiwisport first while homegroup two had P.E after half an hour it was time to switch. For P.E we played Cricket! Here is the link to my reflection and feel free to comment! 



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After kiwisport and P.E it was time for morning tea! (Huh! you get it? P.E & Morning tea... okay never mind) I stayed in at morning tea because I wanted to finish of some work and watch Constance, Cerenity, and Akanesi's performance!

Image result for morning tea school

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After morning tea Ms. Komor gathered us all in to the home room and explained what we were going to do next. We were told to do a student voice for Ms. Aireen. A student voice is where you get asked these questions and you have to answer them based on what you think about the teacher. I am not allowed to say anymore but what I can say is that student voice is basically giving feedback and feedforward to your teacher.
Image result for student voice logo
After we done our student voice it was time for Ms. Aireen to come up to class (she wasn't allowed to be in the class while we were doing the student voice, just like Ms. Komor wasn't when we done hers last week). We were doing Maths and I was so excited because I LOVE doing maths! Ms. Aireen got herself ready and then casted a screen up on the tv. It was a table of her math groups and I noticed that some of our names weren't on that table. I was confused but waited for a while and then Ms. Aireen explained that, "If your name is not on the tv please stand up", I stood up and so did a few other people, "Please go get your maths book, a pen or a pencil, and then follow Ms. Komor." I first put my netbook in my locker then grabbed my pen and maths book out of my locker then continued to walk to room 9. In maths our WALT was WALT: Find and apply rules to sequently patterns. We found the key words and then Ms. Komor came around and gave us a paper per pair. On the paper was a few pictures and a question, the question was, 'How many tiles would you need for 10 people?' We had to figure it out in pairs. On my table we worked as a whole group instead of just a pair (there was only four of us anyways). Our answer was 52 and the pattern we used was adding five e.g 7+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+=52. That was all we done for maths I enjoyed it and can't wait to see if we have maths tomorrow!
Image result for maths

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After maths it was time for lunch! It was a wet day lunch so all the student leaders had to go to their classes. Wet day lunch is where its lunchtime but everyone has to stay in due to the weather. All student leaders have a buddy and a certain class which they go to so the teachers can go for their break. Me and Grace are in room 6 and today for wet day lunch they had free time on their netbooks. My first cousin Lily is in room 6 and me, her, and Grace were just dancing around and monitoring the classroom! I enjoyed looking after room 6 but they just need to have a few more lessons about how to use inside voices (they still are very fun).
Image result for kids playing on gadgets#

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunchtime was over and it was time to come back to class. All students were putting their netbooks away and getting ready for the next instruction. It was time for SSR (sustained silent reading) all students (exception of student leaders) grabbed a book and sat in the home room and started reading. The student leaders sat on a table with Ms. AIreen and had a student leader meeting. The meeting was about the fundraiser we have in week 10 and lunch time sports! After the meeting the student leaders went into room 9 and started brainstorming about what we were gonna do for our play. We brainstormed the whole last block and then..... It was time to pack up for home time!!! YAY!! 
Image result for students cleaning

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I enjoyed school today and learnt a lot of things. I had fun at kiwisport and enjoyed laughing with all of my classmates and the student leader team! Can't wait for tomorrow!
Image result for tamaki primary











No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz