Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

School

Good Evening everybody!

Today is Friday the 2nd of February and I am here to reflect about what I did at school today!

This morning I came late to school because I needed to go doctors. I needed to go doctors because I had jammed my finger (it was really bad!). When I walked into class I noticed everyone was silent and sitting separately, I then saw on someones netbook that we were doing a maths test! I love maths so I was very excited. Ms. Komor gave me my code and I got started.

When everyone was done Ms. Komor wrote some questions down on the board, 
'Maths Reflection:
What questions did you find challenging?
What questions did you find easy?
What is something you could improve on in maths?'
She explained what we had to do and so we done it.
Here is the link to my work.

After our maths reflection it was time for morning tea YAY! But I didn't go outside, I stayed inside with Constance, Cerenity, and Akanesi to practice for our talent show in week 10.

When morning tea was over everybody came in and sat down, "Do yous want your 5 minutes outside?" asked Ms. Komor we all said yes. We went outside and played on the playground. When the five minutes were over we went back inside.

Ms. Komor explained to us that we had to finish our maths reflection. We were supposed to go for a walk but Mrs Fepuleai was busy so instead we done a spelling test YAY! We all sat on a table and started. When we were done with our spelling test it was now lunch time YASS! 

I stayed in again at Lunch time to once again practice for the talent show. After lunch everyone gathered in our home room and Caleb (TPS music teacher) came into Room 10 and asked for volunteers that wanted to be in the school choir, almost the whole class wanted to be in it but me and some other students didn't want to be.

In the last block we done managing self, I had to finish of my pool reflection and my self defense reflection so I did.
Here are the links to the tasks:

It came to the end of the day and we all got a newsletter which had information about the Hangi fundraiser, Whanau Conference, Attendance, etc, I had such a fun time at school today and I am excited for next week! Have a fun weekend and stay safe!
Image result for tamaki primary











No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz