Pages

Saturday 17 March 2018

Technology Reflection

Kia Ora. Two days ago we had technology at Tamaki College. As yous all know I am in hard material and our teacher is Mr Grundy!
Eric Grundy

In technology I just needed to finish filing my pendent and start sand papering it. I started with the 180 sandpaper grit and was quite scared because Mr Grundy told us that, "If you are an idiot, you would rub your fingers on the sandpaper, and the next minute you'll come running to me saying, Sir my fingers bleeding and I'll say because you're an idiot". I put my pendent down on a pad and started rubbing the sandpaper against it. We had to sandpaper it so it could be smooth.


This whole lesson was basically me just sandpapering my pendent. 
I liked this lesson because of how I was just sandpapering. I really didn't wanna do anything else. I disliked the fact that I kept on worrying about my finger and towards the end I asked Roy if it was true and he said NO! I think Mr Grundy was just scaring us.

I enjoyed this lesson and had so much fun, can't wait for next week's session!
Image result for tamaki college

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz