Pages

Monday 16 April 2018

All About Me!!!!

Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing a blogpost based on me, myself and I! I was inspired by Edith to do this.

I will be sharing with you guys a presentation that is ALL ABOUT ME! If you might not know, my name is Lydia and I am 11 years old. I am a year 7 student at Tamaki Primary and I am a student leader with pride! I am full Tongan and was born and raised in NZ! I have two siblings and so much cousins! 

I have so much friends and I am grateful for every single one of them!


In two years I will be attending Auckland Girls Grammar school and in my future I would like to become a teacher! 
Related image
Here is the Presentation:
Hope you guys enjoyed my ALL ABOUT ME presentation! Make sure to check out Ediths one @All About Me!!! Also please give me your honest opinions about what you thought about my work! BYE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Malo lelei Lydia,
    I am glad you were inspired by my presentation in order to create your own one. I love the detail you add as it is much more than I did, I don't have anything you need to improve on and I thought it was great you are becoming an intelligent and independent hard worker. Good job amd Ka pai!

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Edith for the compliments! I am so thankful to have you as a friend and classmate because not only am I inspired by you but you are a role model to me even though we are same year etc. I am glad that you liked it!

      - Lydia

      Delete
  2. HI THERE Lydia I am so enjoyable that you made a presentation about you because it would inspired other people
    sai aptiua
    - LILY.U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Lily! Thanks for the comment! I am glad you liked my work! Hope you like more of it!
      Malo Aupito!
      - Lydia

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz