Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2018

BLOG COMMENTING - Aletheia

BLOG COMMENTING - Aletheia
IALT: leave positive comments on my classmates blog!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post! Today's version is...ALETHEIA!
The blog of hers that I will be commenting on is her Happy 42 Birthday Aunty! Here is the comment:
The reason on why I commented on Aletheia's blog is because she is like someone who is addicted to gaming but instead she is to blogging (get what I mean?) She has over 2000 blogs and is such an awesome blogger. She has came first place in the Winter blogging journey (I think that's what it is called?) And she has won tons of prizes from it! I wanted to give Aletheia feedback for her future and also get feedback from her for my future!
Image result for blog commenting1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong

5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE

1 comment:

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz