Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Describing Panmure Pools!

Describing Panmure Pools!
IALT: use figurative language to describe the Panmure lagoon pools!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Tonight I will be blogging a task that was given to me weeks ago (oops, sorry Ms. Aireen and Ms. Komor!) This task is...DESCRIBING THE PANMURE POOLS! In this task given we had to use figurative language to describe that day and what we felt on the day we went to the Lagoon Pools! 
Image result for writing

If you don't know what figurative language is, it is using words to express meaning in a story! Different examples of figurative language is, similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia, ect. These things are very important in writing because it gives your story FLAVOUR!
Image result for what is figurative language
One important thing I learnt in this lesson was to control what you are saying! Ms. Aireen taught us to not be fluffy. If you do not know what she meant well here is what she meant! She is saying that we don't want to have work that is messy and all over the place! We want work that is carefully controlled! She especially was talking about me because I said "It was as loud as a Lions roar!" But really it wasn't!
Image result for silhouette control

She shared us a DLO that looked like this:
Here is my version that I completed:
Here is the TASK LINK
I hope you guys have enjoyed my work! Make sure to leave your opinions in the comment section!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz