Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2018

My Last week of School Holidays!

My Last week of School Holidays!
IALT: inform my audience about what I am doing for the last week of the school holidays!
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today I will be informing you guys about what I am doing this week which is the last week of the school (sad but exciting!) 
Image result for school holidays clipart
Last week, it was boring! We did go to relatives houses and playe with our cousins etc. That was fun and all but I wanted to do something more (still grateful!) I still had fun and I enjoyed the first week of the holidays, especially staying up late and waking up even later! 
Image result for staying up late clipart
I made a DLO (digital learning object) about what I am doing this week and I can't wait! I know it is Tuesday today but I still have some time! I cannot wait to enjoy the rest of this week and I promise I will right a reflection of everything I do!
Image result for tuesday clipart
Here is the DLO:
I have a BUSY but FUN week this week and can't wait for tomorrow! Check out my blog for all of the AWESOME reflections that I will be making about all of the things that I do! Make sure to comment down below what you would like to do out of all the things on the DLO! Bye :)

1 comment:

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz