Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

CAMP RAGLAN!!

CAMP RAGLAN!!
IALT: talk about what is going to happen at CAMP RAGLAN!
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! Tonight I will be blogging about what we are going to be doing at camp raglan!


In week 5 (which is in 2 weeks) the year 7 and 8's will be going to Camp Raglan which is 2.5 hours away from Auckland! 

Image result for camp raglan

At Camp Raglan we will be doing tons of activities such as:

Before we actually go to camp, we will be going to Waingaro hot springs! 
Image result for waingaro hot springs
I am looking forward to go to camp! This would be my first ever time going to camp Ragland and actually camping in general! 
Image result for smiley face
Bye :) 
Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz