Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2018

T.E.A.M - Camp Vision - Camp Program!

Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today I will be sharing with you guys something to do with CAMP!


If you do not know, the year 7 and 8's have camp in week five! Last week, the Kia Manawanui syndicate started doing their camp program! Our camp vision is:

Together
Everyone
Acheives
More!
Image result for camp raglan


After science, home group 1 came to room 10 and started doing an activity! This activity was based on our camp vision! We got into groups of 3 and sat on a table! We got a piece of paper each and on that piece of paper we had to write down what that word means to us! After that we had to make a blog about what camp vision means to me, and how it will help us at camp! 


Here is a DLO about TEAM!


Hope you guys have enjoyed my DLO about T.E.A.M! I can't wait for more activities like this to come but also CAN'T WAIT for CAMP!!! 

Make sure to give me some feedback and feed forward :) BYE!






No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz