Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

Technology T2W3

Technology T2W3
IALT: reflect on what we done at technology today!
Talofa lava and welcome to my blog! Today I will be writing a reflection about technology! Right now I am waiting for my box to be made so I thought while I wait I will make a blog about it!

If you don't know, I am in hard materials with Mr Grundy in technology! Next week will be our last week with him and then we will move on to GRAPHICS! 

Anywho, in hard materials we have been making pewter pendants! 
Image result for pewter pendant

I have chosen to make one for my dad and the shape I chose to do was a cross! I made a cross for my dad because he loves going to church and was born and raised as a christian man!
Moving on, I finished my cast 2 weeks ago and recently I have been working on my workbook! The reason why the workbook is so important is because it gives you marks and the more marks you get the better your report is! I finished my workbook last week and today I started making my box to put the cast inside of it! Watch this video to see how a pendant is made!
I am almost done with my box and by next week I will be able to take it home and give it to my dad! That is all for this reflection! I hope you guys enjoyed it! BYE :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz