Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Akih!!


Blog Commenting - Akih!!
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post and today's version is... AKIH!!!
The blog of hers that I will be commenting on is her HRV injection! Here is the comment:

The reason on why I commented Akih's blog is because she is such a great blogger and she has over 1 thousand blogs! She is very helpful not only towards me but the rest of they syndicate! A few improvement tips for Akih is to make her work stand out!
Image result for blogging

Question of the blog: How many blogs do you have?

This is the end of this blog! I hope you have enjoyed! Malo Aupito! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz