Pages

Sunday 10 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Arizona!

Blog Commenting - Arizona!
IALT: leave a positive comment on a classmate's blog!

Bonjour and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing a blog commenting post and today's version is... Arizona!

The blog of hers that I will be commenting on is her, Arizona's Poem Here is the comment:
The reason on why I commented on Arizona's blog is because she is such a helpful classmate! She is always offering to help and she loves to interact with others! I wanted to tell Arizona thank you by giving her some feedback and feedforward for her future! 
Image result for blogging

----------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What blog of Arizona's would you like to comment on?

This is the end of this blog! Make sure to check Arizona's blog out! Bye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz