Pages

Sunday 10 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Constance!!!

Blog Commenting - Constance!!!
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Tonight I will be doing another blog commenting post and today's version is.... CONSTANCE!!!

The blog of hers that I will be commenting on is her Doing the sport Orienteering! Here is the comment:

The reason on why I commented on Constance's blog is because she is very caring towards me and she always helps me when I need it! She always tries her best and offers to help at all times! I wanted to give her some tips for her future! 
Image result for blogging

Question of the blog: If you have a blog, will you start doing some blog commenting posts?

That is all for this blog! I hope you guys have enjoyed! Malo aupito! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz