Pages

Sunday 10 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Edith!!! (AGAIN)

Blog Commenting - Edith!!! (AGAIN)
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!

Bula Vinaka and welcome back to my blog! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post and today's version is... EDITH!!!
The blogpost of hers that I will be commenting on is her, 3rd Growth Mindset Bubble Here is the comment:
The reason why I commented on Edith's blog is because she helps me a lot and she is a friend that I have had since forever! She is very bright and I just wanted to give her some feedback and feedforward! One thing Edith can improve on is adding more detail to her blog!
------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What's one thing you think Edith can improve on?

That is all for this blog! I hope you have enjoyed it. Make sure to check out Edith's blog and give her some feedback and feedforward. 
Image result for positive attitude gif

Malo Aupito! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz