Pages

Monday 4 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Kensington!

Blog Commenting - Kensington!
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!

Namaste and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post and today's version is...KENSINGTON!!
The blog of his that I will be commenting on, is his Inquiry - Phases of the Moon!
Here is the comment:
The reason on why I commented on Kensington's blog is because he is such a cool guy and he is very bright! I have done a blog commenting post on him before but that was when he wasn't really into blogging and making his blog detailed but today when I was going through his blog I noticed that he used all of our feedback and feedforward to improve his learning!
Image result for blog commenting

1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong

5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz