Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Kia Manawanui!!!

Blog Commenting - Kia Manawanui!!!
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!

Talofa and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing ANOTHER blog commenting post and today's version is... THE KIA MANAWANUI SYNDICATE!!! I decided to comment on their blog because well it is my class! Make sure to go check out my class blog and be sure to comment on one of them!

The blog that I will be commenting on is their, Camp Raglan here we come! Team Kia Manawanui Here is the comment:

           The reason on why I commented on the Kia Manawanui syndicate blog is because I am in this syndicate and I wanted to express how I felt about our work on their blog! One thing the Kia Manawanui blog can improve on is blogging more often!
Image result for blogging

Question of the blog: What syndicate/class are you in? And if you do not come TPS then what school do you go to?

That is all for this blog! I hope you have enjoyed reading me comment on my classes blog! Malo Aupito! Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz