Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Tevita!

Blog Commenting - Tevita!
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!
Hey, how's it going? It's going really good! Tonight I will be doing another blog commenting post and today's version is.... TEVITA!!! Make sure to check out his blog and also give him some feedback and feedforward!

The blogpost of his that I will be commenting on is his, Camp Raglan Reflection! Here is the comment:

The reason on why I commented on his blog is because he is a very funny and helpful guy and he is also very bright! I just wanted to help him out with his future by giving him some feedback and feedforward as the same with the rest of my classmate's! 
Image result for blogging

Question of the blog: If I were to comment on your blog, which blog would you want it to be?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------That is the end for this blog! I hope you guys have enjoyed reading my feedback and feedforward for Tevita and I hope you guys will be able to view his blog as well! Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz