Pages

Saturday 9 June 2018

Dunkirk Park Reflection!

Dunkirk Park!
Kia Orana and welcome back to my blog! Today at about 10:56 I lay in bed and checked my snapchat stories! About 20 minutes later, my mom yelled out and asked if I wanted to go with them to get some doughnuts, of course my answer was YES! I got out of bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and got dressed to go! We got into our van and made our way to Otara/Mangere!
A musical.ly I made before we left :)

We arrived at the Flatbush TANZ Kitchen food shop and bought 3 bags of doughnuts, and a bowl of chop suey, rice, and this weird pink potato salad! It was for my mum but she let me have some, it was really delicious!

Image result for tanz kitchen flatbush
After that we went to Mangere and visited my dad's uncle (his dad's cousin), he was the pastor of the church but then during his visit to Tonga he had a stroke so he was no longer the pastor but is still apart of the church! His name is Moala and while we visited him we gave him and his wife Hina a bag of doughnuts! In return they gave my mum some Tongan seafood which is fresh from the sea!

We went back home and got changed to go to the Dunkirk park! They had renewed the park so this was my first time going to it. What was so cool was we were able to meet Grace, her sister Lily, her little brother Joseph and her youngest sister Ana. They were all with their mum Lisi and they just came to the park for a little play!


We played on the swings, the basket swing, the flying fox, I also took Ana up onto the big round slide, we played on the rock climbing wall, I walked on this rope that was up high, and at the end we played on this spinning wheel that was really fast and also dangerous! We finished playing and it was time to go home, I had so much fun! I cannot wait for the next time we go to the Dunkirk park!!
-------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Would you like to go to the Dunkirk Park?
--------------------------------------------------------------
The end! Bye :)
Image result for bye




No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz