Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Good Morning - What am I looking forward for today!

Good Morning - What am I looking forward for today!
Image result for good morning wednesday gif

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!! I woke up extra early today and decided to make a blog! Today is Wednesday and one thing I am looking forward to today is Tai Chi because it is really fun but it also let's us express our feelings! I will be blogging about it so tune in to read the blog!Image result for tai chi gif
What I am going to find challenging is staying awake during class because this is way to early for me!!!! I will be really tired during the day so I will need to eat breakfast and stay positive to stay awake!!
Image result for falling asleep gif
Question of the blog: What time did you guys get up today?
-----------------------------------------------------------I hope you guys have enjoyed this blog! See you guys at school today! Bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz