Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Inspiration Quote Bubble!

Inspiration Quote Bubble! 

Kia Ora and welcome to my blog!! For tonight's blog I will be sharing with you guys ANOTHER inspirational quote bubble! The reason why this topic is something that is main on my blog is because not only does it help me but it help's others that really need it as well! 
Image result for caring
The quote that I have chosen to use today is very touching and actually meant something when I read it! The more I read it, the more I am able to choose the right and follow my dreams! Here is the quote bubble:

My favourite part of this quote is the whole thing! This is because well I am someone who would rather work and finish something rather then dream and get nothing done! I love to take my time with certain things but I also love to finish things! This quote says everything I am trying to say and I hope you understand! This is one of my all-time favourite quotes and it is something that will continue to help me in my life!
Image result for life clipart
This is all for tonight's blogging session! I hope you have enjoyed! Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward also stay tune for tomorrow's blog where I will be setting some goals! Bye :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz