Pages

Monday 4 June 2018

Inspirational Quote Bubble!

Inspirational Quote Bubble! 

Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! For todays 'sblog I will be sharing with you guys a little quote bubble that I have made!


I searched for quotes and found one that I though meant a lot to me because I tend to do it all the time! In this quote they used the acronym F.E.A.R! They had two different meanings to it and I thought I would use it because 
1. It will help me in life

2. I tend to do them a lot!
Image result for fail silhouette

Here is the bubble:
"Choice is yours", remember that!

My favorite part of this quote is "Choice is yours!" This is because whatever you choose there's always gonna be a bad situation because nobody is perfect and it's just how life is!

I think that when you face everything you are trying new things which means you have a can-do attitude and a growth mindset!
Image result for growth mindset

That is the end of this blog! I hope you have enjoyed and make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward! :)

2 comments:

  1. Malo E lei Lydia,
    I love how you have explained what you love about this quote, why you choose this quote and how eye-catching you have made your google drawing. You have inspired to create a poster like this for my blog. I think what you could improve on is making sure your sentences make sense. Over that you did an INCREDIBLE JOB and be sure to keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e Lelei Edith!
      Thank you for the awesome feedback and feedforward! I am glad that you loved the google drawing and how I was able to inspire you to do something! I will use your feedback for improvement and I will be sure to keep up the good work!

      -Lydia

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz