Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

My Blogging Goals! 100th Blog for 2018!

My Blogging Goals!
IALT: share my blogging goals with my readers!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Today I will be sharing with you guys a DLO that I made about my Blogging Goals! I have three different goals and I have three different ways of how to achieve them!
--------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: If you had the opportunity to give me some blogging goals, What would it be?

I hope you guys enjoy my DLO and I hope you guys will be able to help me achieve my goals! Here is the DLO

Here is the TASK LINK!
-----------------------------------
Guess what? This blog is my 100th post for this year! That is a very big achievement! I hope you guys enjoy my blogs and love to view it! Thanks for all the feedback and feedforward!
Image result for blogging
I hope you guys have enjoyed reading my goals! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward in the comments, THANK YOU! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz