Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

My Little Cousin's 1st Birthday Celebration!!

My Little Cousin's 1st Birthday Celebration!!
IALT: reflect on my cousins first birthday!
Bula Vinaka and welcome to my blog! Last week Thursday, which was the 14th of June, it was my cousin's first birthday! They done him a cake and everything but the big celebration was on Saturday!! We were going to the Chipmunks in Pakuranga and this was my first time going there!
Image result for chipmunks pakuranga

My mum and I went to the Warehouse on Friday/Thursday and bought me an outfit to wear. We bought me a black and white striped, cold shoulder tee shirt/dress and some black tights to go with it! I loved this outfit and would love to wear it again! My mum straightened my hair on Saturday afternoon and we got ready to leave at 5:00pm, we left about 45 minutes late because my dad was a bit sleepy! 


When we got their me and my little brother walked in with our present and put it on the table where all the presents were, I then hugged and said hi to all my cousins and relatives I saw! I started playing with one of my cousins named Vika and we went on the long slide together, the slide gave me butterflies but it was so FUN!!

It was time to eat and I sat on a table with Marilyn, Cedric, and my cousin Meli! We got a pizza box and some oreos but I wasn't full so I got me a plate, went to the adults food and got me some crab salad, chop suey, one piece of bread, and also my favourite FRIED RICE!!! I went back to my table and no one was there so I moved and sat next to my other cousins which are Vaiola, Lily, Mele, and Maletina. We ate and laughed together and once we were done eating we started playing with some boys which are Alfonzo, Lorenzo, Kemo, and many more kids! 

I had so much fun that night except for the bit when I started feeling sick because I think I ate to much and then played WAY to much. I felt alright later and I also went to Vaiola's house because there was an after party and also a farewell at my aunties house because her and my two cousins Lily and Cedric were leaving to Australia the next day! 

I had so much fun on the weekend and I hope you did to! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward on how I can improve on my learning. Malo Aupito, Bye :)


3 comments:

  1. Hey Lydia,

    This blogpost is fantastic. I bet you had a LOT of fun at Chipmunks, and I'm quite surprised because I thought you've been there multiple times like me which most of the time - makes me sick of it (no offence). Anyways, since your favourite food is Fried Rice, my favourite food is that too and many more foods! And I LOVE your shirt, it looks fabulous! Next time .. you could do a 'Musical.ly' that will be seem a bit appropriate :-)

    Regards,
    Your favourite Year 8 @ school - Akanesi ❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nesi,
      Thanks for your feedback and feedforward! I didn't notice I chose the wrong musical.ly to post but Iḿ sorry that it was a bit inappropriate!

      Regards,
      Lydia

      Delete
    2. No worries !

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz