Pages

Monday 4 June 2018

Samoan Language week (late post)

Samoan Language week
IALT: share my knowledge about the Samoan culture and celebrations!
Image result for samoa flag

Okay so last week was Samoan language week and what was sad about it was, the Kia Manawanui syndicate missed out because we went to camp (still had so much FUN). A few weeks before that we done some research about Samoa. On Pink shirt day everyone presented a speech about what they know about Samoa, I done mine about the celebrations in Samoa! 
Here is my presentation:


I had so much fun learning about the Samoan celebrations and I hope you have enjoyed my presentation! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward, BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz