Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Solar System - Brainstorm!

Solar System - Brainstorm!
IALT: share with my audience my brainstorm for inquiry!
Aloha and welcome to my blog! Today I will be sharing with you guys a little digital brainstorm that I made for Inquiry. 

Today in the last block Ms Aireen taught Inquiry! If you don't know yet but this terms inquiry topic is Earth and beyond! Today Ms Aireen showed us the Inquiry rocket that was made by Akanesi last year. This rocket talks about F.I.T which stands for Fuel up, Ignite, and Take off! We will be using the Inquiry rocket for our investigation about Earth and Beyond! 

Ms Aireen showed us a slide that had topics related to Earth and beyond, we then got into groups and in my group is TevitaFaka'ataBianna, and obviously ME!!!! We had to choose one topic which was really challenging for a simple job but we decided to go with the Solar System! We made a brainstorm about it and we didn't need to digitize it but I really wanted to so here it is,

--------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What do you know about the Solar System?

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this blog as well as my brain storm! Make sure to tune in tomorrow for some more information about inquiry! Malo aupito, Bye! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz