Pages

Sunday 17 June 2018

Tai Chi Reflection!!!

Tai Chi Reflection!!!
IALT: reflect on what we done at Tai Chi!!!
Kia Orana and welcome to my blog! Today I will be sharing with you guys a reflection I done on Tai Chi! I made a DLO with my reflection on it and I really enjoyed this weeks Tai Chi session.

I hope you enjoy reading my reflection! Here it is,

I enjoyed making this DLO and I hope you enjoyed reading it! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward! Malo Aupito, Bye :)
------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever done Tai Chi before? 


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora lydia you have good deep information keep up the great work you have done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Teresa!
      Thank you for your awesome feedback!

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz