Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Technology Reflection - Macaroni and Cheese!!!

Technology Reflection
IALT: reflect on what we done at Technology
Bula Vinaka and welcome to my blog! Today I will be reflecting on what we done at technology yesterday! 


As you guys know I am in food-tech with Mrs Tuipulotu and yesterday in technology the year 7's made Macaroni and cheese while the year 8's made Quiche! 



We got into our buddies and since it was Taonga's first time in food-tech, me and Hevani added her into our group so we could help her out. Image result for teamwork



I enjoyed making the macaroni and cheese it turned out so good and it was really delicious! Here is the recipe if you want to make the Macaroni and cheese!


Step 1 - Boil Macaroni with 2 cups of water until soft

Step 2 - Make the white sauce
- Fry Onion with butter until soft
- Add plain flour and stir until mixed well
- Add 2 cups of milk and half of your cheese
- Combine with Macaroni and bake for 15 minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever made Macaroni and Cheese?

I hope you guys have had an awesome time reading this blog! Make sure to give me some tips on how I can improve in the comments! Malo Aupito, Bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz