Pages

Friday 13 July 2018

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜200th BLOGPOST THIS YEAR!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜200th BLOGPOST THIS YEAR!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I am so proud of myself right now because when I push the PUBLISH button for this blog I will have 200 BLOGS this year! This is a BIG achievement and I can't wait to succeed and achieve more in my future!
Image result for YAY gif
Question of the blog: Are you proud of me?
Thank you for reading! Thank you for joining me in my Blogging journey until now! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dia that is really nice that you are going to have lots of growth mindset everyday which is good and you have been doing a great job be a student leader ! You are so beautiful and smart ! Good job for reaching to 200 this year and you believe in yourself because your friends are always there for you whenever!
    - Lily

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz