Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

🐲Blog Commenting - Jose🐲

🐲Blog Commenting - Jose🐲
IALT: leave positive comments on a class mate's blog!
Hola and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post, and today's version is... Jose!!
The blog of his that I will be commenting on is his Solar System Review! Here is the comment!

The reason why I blog commented on Jose's is because he is such a fun and funny guy and is also my BEST FRIEND'S (Edith) BROTHER! He is very helpful towards everyone including Ms Komor and Ms Aireen! I wanted to help Jose out by giving him some feedback and feedforward for his future! Some improvement tips for Jose is to summarise his information into his own words and to also add a description of what he is blogging!
------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever viewed Jose's blog?
Thank you for reading! Make sure to check out Jose's blog! Bye :)

1 comment:

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz