Pages

Friday 13 July 2018

😙Blog Commenting - Stephney!😙

😙Blog Commenting - Stephney!😙
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing ANOTHER blog commenting post! Today's version is... STEPHNEY!!!
The blog of her's that I will be commenting on is her Last Technology
Here is the comment:

The reason why I commented on Stephneys blog is because she is one of MY FRIENDS and is always there for me! Whenever I need help she is always there to help me! I wanted to do the same by commenting on her blog and giving her some feedback and feedforward for her future!
Image result for commenting

Question of the blog: What is one thing Stephney can improve on?
Malo Aupito, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz