Pages

Thursday 12 July 2018

🤞Blog Commenting - Vaiola🤞

🤞Blog Commenting - Vaiola🤞
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing a Blog Commenting Post and today's version is... Vaiola!!!
The blog of her's that I will be commenting on is her WEEK 9 AND 10 blog! Here is the comment

The reason on why I commented on Vaiola's blog is because she is my cousin and is obviously someone I will offer my help too no matter what! Not only is it because she is my family and blood but also because she is a bright student and I wanted to acknowledge that by giving her some feedback and feedforward for her future!

A few tips for Vaiola is too add more explanation in her presentation with her strategy so her readers understand what the strategy was etc. Another tip is too add a description onto her blog so we can understand what she was blogging about!
Image result for commenting

Here are some tips into blog commenting:
1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong
5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz