Pages

Sunday 15 July 2018

📚Books that I need to Read!📚

📚Books that I need to Read!📚
IALT: talk about the books that I am going to read!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! You guys may not know this (my closest friends will), but I LOVE TO READ! Reading was my hobbie and is starting to be again now! The reason why reading stopped being my hobby was because I also love TO BLOG! I am getting back into my reading zone and this blog is being made to show you guys what I am going to read and how I am going to read it! Basically this is kind of like a reading Goal!

I made a DLO to show my reading goals! Here it is:
I made a blank one so you guys could use it! So if you want to use my template and decorate it yourself click
ME!!! All you have to do is make a copy, add slides and do as told on the Presentation!
Image result for smiley face

Question of the blog: Have you been reading lately? 
Thank you for reading! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz