Pages

Thursday 12 July 2018

✌️Change of Plans!✌️

✌️Change of Plans!✌️
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! As you guys may not know, a few days ago, I made a blog talking about what I will do in my holidays! 😎My Holidays!😎 Well, I am making this blog to tell you guys the changes that are happening!
Image result for change gif
On Tuesday my friends and I were supposed to go to the Movies/Sylvia Park but we realised that we were so unorganised and that we should go next week! I also thought it was a bit to early in the holidays to plan to go some where so we thought why not cancel it and postpone it for next week! So next week, Friday or Saturday, ArizonaHevani and Edith will be going to the Hoyts cinemas at Sylvia Park to watch a movie! It is not confirmed yet but it will be soon.
Image result for movies gif
I'm pretty sure there are no other changes but all I know is that I have been visiting some family members and right now I am at Alo's house and I am having a sleepover! These are all the changes so far so if there are any new ones I will definitely let you guys know! Thank you for reading this blog! Bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz