Pages

Saturday 14 July 2018

❤️CONGRATULATIONS ON 100 GRACE!!!!❤️

❤️CONGRATULATIONS ON 100 GRACE!!!!❤️
IALT: congratulate my best friend Grace on 100 blogs this year!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Right now I am very PROUD and HAPPY for one of my many best friend's GRACE for reaching 100 blogs this year! She has finally achieved one of the many goals not only did she have for herself but the goal that all of her friends have had for her! I know that Grace couldn't have done this if us friends didn't care but we did! Not only that but she couldn't have done it if she didn't have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE and a GROWTH MINDSET! 
Grace is such a Lovely, Funny, Loud, Intelligent, and AMAZING student and I would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS GRACIE! Everything you have succeeded in and everything you have achieved is everything you deserve!


Here is a little card/DLO I made for Grace!
I hope you enjoy reading my card to Grace! Once again,
Congratulations Grace! Much Love!
---------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What is one big achievement you have had in the past?

Thank you for reading! Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz