Pages

Monday 9 July 2018

๐Ÿ˜ŽMy Holidays!๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜ŽMy Holidays!๐Ÿ˜Ž
IALT: talk about what I am going to do during the holidays!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog!๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ธ 
Today I will be talking about what I am going to do in the holidays! These are not all confirmed so if my plans do change I will let you guys know!
Image result for holiday starts now meme
I made a DLO showing all the things I will be doing in the Holidays! I then made a presentation showing what I will be doing, when I will be doing it and who I will be doing it with!๐Ÿ˜…
Image result for phew meme
Here is the DLO!
Here is the PRESENTATION!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What are you going to do for the holidays?
----------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed my DLO and my Presentation!
 Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward! Malo Aupito! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz