Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

😟Not going Tech tomorrow!😟

😟Not going Tech tomorrow!😟
IALT: talk about me not going technology tomorrow!
Bula Vinaka and welcome to my blog! Today is Wednesday which means tomorrow is Thursday! If you may not know every Thursdays, in the morning block, the Kia Manawanui syndicate goes to Tamaki College for technology! At Technology we have three different classes which are Food Tech with Mrs Tuipulotu, Woodtech with Mr Grundy and Graphics with Miss Ferguson! I am with Mrs Tuipulotu in Cooking!

I will not be going Technology tomorrow because since it is Ako Evening tomorrow, the student leaders will be helping to set up for the night! I am really sad but since it is for a good purpose it is alright! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz