Pages

Thursday 12 July 2018

😴Sleep over at Alo's!!!😴

😴Sleep over at Alo's!!!😴
IALT: talk about my sleep over at Alo's house!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Yesterday was a stay at home day but today was a day where my little brother, my mum and I were able to go out! This morning (or should I say afternoon.) I woke up at around 12:00 and got ready for the day, then I ate my brunch which was a steak and cheese pie and then my mum, little brother and I went to dry the washing at the Hobson drive laundromat! We then went to my nana's house where all my cousins were and we stayed there for about a hour or two waiting for my uncle, his wife and my grandparents to get back from Hamilton! They went to the temple which is why they were in Hamilton!
Image result for hamilton temple
After that we came to Alo's house to drop him, his mum and little brother off home! Me and my little brother ended up staying and we had fish and chips for dinner! We then just hung around and talked etc. Later on me and my aunty went to the Panmure train station to pick up my cousin Carol! After that we did the same thing which was relax and chill!
Image result for chilling mood gif

A while later when it was time to lie down in bed, my brother decided he wanted to go home so my sister came and picked him up while I stayed here so my cousin could braid my hair! It was really painful but it was so worth it! We finished today and personally it looks BEAUTIFUL!
Last Night

Today!
I enjoyed sleeping over last night and I am again tonight! Me and my cousin Carol are cleaning her room (well she is, and i'm blogging). I think when she is done I am going to shower and then we're going to watch movies all night!
Image result for FUN gif

I hope you enjoyed reading my reflection/blog about my sleepover at Alo's house! Alo is currently at youth and I am slowly waiting for him to get home! 
Image result for waiting gif
Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz