Pages

Saturday 7 July 2018

😁Term 2 Reflection!😁

😁Term 2 Reflection!😁
IALT: reflect on Term 2!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Yesterday was the last day of Term 2! Time is going by so fast it felt like it was Term 1! I enjoyed every thing we had during term 2 and cannot wait for more fun in Term 3!
Image result for tamaki primary
I made a presentation showing 5 things I enjoyed in Term 2! I have many memories that will be cherished during Term 2 and cannot wait for more during Term 3! I know Term 3 is going to be a BLAST and it will be such a FUN term with all my FRIENDS!!! 
-----------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What's your favourite memory of Term 2?

Here is the Presentation! Enjoy!
Thank you for Reading! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Kia orana Lydia,
    I love how eye-catching you have made your presentation and the detail that you have added! I don't know anything you can improve on! You are an amazing blogger and is really well with your words, punctuation and many more! Keep up the good work! Malo!

    -Edith :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Edith!
      Thank you for this AMAZING comment! You are just an amazing blogger as I am and everything you said in your comment goes back to you from me!
      Malo Aupito,
      Dia :)

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz