Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Term 3... HERE WE COME!!!

Term 3... HERE WE COME!!!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! If you scroll down from this blog you will see these two blogs!
😎Last Week Of School Holidays! 😎 and 🎒Back To School Next Week!🎒 This blog is made to tell you guys what I am looking forward to in TERM 3!!! Enjoy!

I made a presentation listing 5 things that I am looking forward to in Term 3! Here it is:
The 5 things I am looking forward to in Term 3 are:
- Tongan Language Week!
- Netball Tournament
- New Friends!
- Inquiry - Natural Disasters
- Learn!

I know you're probably thinking why am I not excited for Swimming but it is because I will not be doing swimming! It is really bad for my skin and I know your like, 'But you went on the Pool Picnic' but that is a different story! That was one day and it did affect my skin a little bit but if I go for more then one day my skin is going to be really bad!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What are you looking forward to in Term 3?
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward on how I can improve! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz